Tuesday, January 15, 2019

The Palm Beach Vibe

It's that time of the year when we'd all be loving a trip to a sunny climate and nothing would suit more than a trip to Palm Beach.  I love the "Palm Beach Chic" look - Lilly, pink and green, lattice.  It seems to be everywhere right now.


I've only been to PB twice - many years ago to a meeting at The Breakers (and it was lovely) and then to Wellington with some friends to see the horse show (not to ride in it).  Both times were great fun!

I picture all the ladies of leisure sitting by their pools dressed like this....... (from Tory Burch of course).

This wallpaper from Meg Braff screams PB to me:

Wouldn't it be nice if you could redecorate your office to look like this during winter?

I also think of crisp fine monogrammed linens when I think of Palm Beach:

And Chippendale chairs for the patio like these from Wisteria. Vintage is best though!

And the antiques on antique row (worth the trip just for this part):


I'll be dreaming of a stroll down Worth Avenue today - wouldn't that be divine?  Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...