Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Tory Burch Last Call Super Sale Picks

Tory Burch's summer sale ends this evening and there have been some additional markdowns.  I always shop her sales and my general rule of thumb is I buy at 50 percent off or more. Last year I snagged some unbelievable bargains and I love her clothes.  They fit well, the quality is great and her styles are classic enough to last a very long time. Here is what I am loving....but hurry the sale ends today.

This straw clutch is left only in green and blue.  It also comes in a style with chain handle but I prefer the clutch. This is a classic bag that will go with everything in your closet and won't go out of style anytime soon.  The even better news is that it's now reduced to $119 from $348.


I love this mini needlepoint bag as well and it comes in two sizes.  Like the very old Kate Spade nylon mini totes (I still have mine) these mini bags will be classics.  While still expensive, it's reduced from $600 to $239.

I love these navy mesh espadrilles and prefer a little bit of a platform (but not too much). These are a good bargain now at $159 from $258. 

I actually ordered this coat and while it has not arrived yet, this one will become a wardrobe classic for sure.  And it's time to add to the coat collection. LOL. See it here.

You can shop the entire sale here.   Hurry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...