Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Animal Kingdom

Someone once told me that every fabric in my house (at the time) had an animal on it.  They were correct and my love for animals extends from draperies to dresses. There's much to choose from this season and this great dress from Saloni is no exception.




The cream jungle dress also comes in a longer version which I prefer:


This blue dress is also full of animals, monkeys to be exact but how cute is this for warm weather?

I am in love with this toile dress which can be ordered in various colors.  See it here.


Love the fabric:



And I love this dress from Katie Klime, also in an animal toile:

And I am in love with this horse print from Stella McCartney even though it's outside of my budget.  Love this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...