Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Fantasy Spring Shopping

There is a shopping moratorium imposed in my household and besides, where are you going to wear your new clothes?  But we need some escape from all the bad news and there are so many cute things out there right now (and all on sale, sigh) but for fun, let's pretend we were shopping right now.  Here are some my picks (and this is just a sampling).....

There are tons of cute outfits at J Crew (their new designer seems to be bringing the brand back) that I'd love to add to my already bulging closet.  Love these linen pants:


I have a soft spot for these Lady Jackets from J Crew and this one is no exception.  Pair these with jeans and white t-shirt for a fabulous casual look.


And I also like this coat but tend not to wear my spring coats (and I have too many) as much.  


This is a really cute dress that could go dressy or casual.


Love this navy and pink checked blazer that I would also pair with white jeans for a more casual look.

Love this hat from Vineyard Vines.

Another tweed jacket from Zara:

And a very cute dress also from Zara:


Love these mules from Madewell!

Love this dress from Club Monaco:

Love this shirt from Tuckernuck.

And this one also at Tuckernuck.


Stay safe.  Stay at home.  Stay engaged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...