Monday, April 6, 2020

Ideas for a Home Garden

As I mentioned briefly last week, hubby made a garden plot for me and I plan to create a home garden.  I've always wanted one and have never had time to do it but this year, to get fresh lettuce, I'm thinking this is the best way. 

I wanted to put it near water (an outside hydrant) in an area that it would not "mess up" when it's not a garden or create more work when I am not gardening. It's too early to plan here (we can get frost into early May) but I want to make it look good.  And I am certain that the "critters" will be getting into it (we have foxes, groundhogs, deer here) so at some point animal proofing will be required. 

Here are some home garden ideas for inspiration this Monday morning.....and I am aiming very high!

And here's a link if you need more direction.











 Stay safe and stay home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...