Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Finished Needlepoint Projects - Part Two

Sharing a few more of my finished needlepoint projects this morning, as requested by a few readers....

My pride and joy, this very large pillow, about 20 x 20, finished late last year.  I blogged about this before (see the post here).  Totally worth the time and expense. It's done in 18 so it took a while but love the finished product.


This is a round pillow which is in my den.


This is an old project I did many years ago but Po's Point has canvases similar to this one today. I had a dark bay almost black horse years ago name Albuquerque (Al) and this reminded me of him.  Also had a green riding coat.


This is in the cabin, finished to hang like a picture.I did the background in black not navy blue and I think this is Ewe and Eye but not sure.

I have made several door hangers like this one for Easter.  Bought this in Atlanta (not sure who the designer is) but have not seen this since anywhere. 

 This is a rabbit pillow from Jean Smith:

 This is a very old one....

 Another door hanger from Birds of a Feather:

 Another door hanger. I changed it to include my initials, from Birds of a Feather:

 Enjoy your Tuesday.  More to come!

3 comments:

  1. enjoyed your finishes, the easter hanger was darling and your masterpiece pillow is stunning. Love the colors, mel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...